University of Pittsburgh
Controlled Substances and DEA Licenses

  • Proper registration with the state of Pennsylvania and the Drug Enforcement Agency is required when purchasing government controlled substances.

  • Information and directions for ordering prescription (i.e. legend) drugs (including controlled substances) and devices for laboratory research as well as directions as to how to obtain a DEA license may be found on Purchasing Services' Frequently Asked Questions page.


Copyright© 2003 - Financial Information Systems
Updated: 7/1/2003


University of Pittsburgh Contact Us Pitt Main Search