University of Pittsburgh

Important Update:  Travel and Business Expense Reports for Main Campus Employees

Due to the upgrade to the PRISM system, effective October 10, 2011, when an employee is seeking reimbursement on a Travel and Business Expense Report (T&B), please use the employee number in lieu of the social security number.  This only applies to main campus employees, and does not apply to regional campuses.


If your department is not submitting expense reports online, please contact Becky Marcej at to set up training.  All departments should be using the online system to pay expense reports for employees.

Note: When submitting an expense report for anyone other than and employee, a social security number is required.



Copyright© 2003 - Financial Information Systems
Updated: 7/1/2003



University of Pittsburgh Contact Us Pitt Main Search